Export Masterclass Lagos
Starting a commodity export business is one of the most profitable decisions you can make. There are many products that are cheap and readily available in Nigeria but are in high demand in other countries, come let’s teach you how to start an export business.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AT THIS SEMINAR
- Modalities for getting foreign buyers and initiating transaction2s. Identification of the various commodities that can be exported to Europe, America & Asia.
- How to meet up with Export Regulatory Standards for different Countries.
- How to source these commodities/products from the local market with contacts of suppliers.
- Export trade processes and rudiments, including accreditation and documentation.
- Export logistics, Haulage, Warehousing, and freight forwarding. How to access export finance/loans.
- How to take advantage of the African Growth Opportunity Act (AGOA) for exports to the US.
- How to combine current employment with export business. How to access the various grants and incentives for Exports.
- How to package Nigerian produce to qualify for International Markets. Post-training mentorship by very successful Commodity Exporters in Nigeria.
For companies and individuals with immediate products to export, we will assist them to get access to foreign buyers. The event will take place in Ikeja, Lagos on 2nd March 2019.
REGISTRATION FEE: N30,000 Registration
Fee Covers: Seminar Pack, and Post training Consultancy