Marketing and Acquisition Specialist
We require the immediate employment of passionate, goal-driven and result-oriented Marketing and Acquisition Specialist to market and sell the Company’s products to current and potential clients. Successful candidates will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities of the Company. Candidates ideal for this role will be aggressive goal-getters and excellent communicators with a good dose of experience in event and entertainment marketing in Nigeria. Salary is competitive and attractive with commission and sales bonus plans in place.
This role is ideal for an event professional with sales experience in tickets sales within the entertainment industry, seeking career development and to utilise existing event experience. You will be responsible to do the followings:
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients to meet set sales targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and communicate with them to understand their needs.
- Prepare action plans, schedule to identify specific targets and project the number of contacts to be made.
- Have a deep knowledge of products offered and discuss available options to clients.
- Properly address sales objections, in order to get the client to purchase products.
- Converting enquiries to bookings to exceed targets and earn a commission.
- Prepare a variety of event status reports, including activity, closing, follow-up, lesson learnt and adherence to goals.
- Attend networking events with PR/Marketing team and Follow up on leads generated from the events
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum One (1) years of practical experience in selling event packages or within sales in the entertainment industry.
- Outstanding Communication and interpersonal abilities
- Exemplary sales skills and customer-oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of events (corporate/private)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions
- Understanding of market and product.
- Experience in digital marketing, SEO and Google Adwords will be preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org